Paul McCartney still tops the list of the U.K.'s richest musicians.
The annual Sunday Times Rich List will be published this weekend, and Macca and his wife, U.S. trucking heiress Nancy Shevell, have a combined fortune of $1.1 billion.
Here is the Top 10 of 30-and-older musicians:
- Paul McCartney & Nancy Shevell – $1.1 billion
- Andrew Lloyd-Webber – $997 million
- U2 – $766 million
- Elton John – $404 million
- Mick Jagger – $350 million
- Keith Richards – $330 million
- Olivia & Dhani Harrison (George's wife and son) – $310 million
- Ringo Starr – $296 million
- Michael Flatley – $272 million
- Sting – $256 million
Adele tops the list of 30-and-under musicians with $188 million, followed by Ed Sheeranat $107 million.