Today is National Tequila Day, which seems like a dangerous fake holiday for a Tuesday.
Tequila Survey gave these results:
1. 76% of Americans say they like margaritas. Only 1% of people say they've never ordered one because they hate tequila.
2. 67% of people prefer a frozen margarita over one on the rocks . . . but there are 3% of people who say they'll JUDGE you if you order one that's frozen.
3. 24% of people have trouble only drinking one.
4. 26% of people always lick the salt off the rim . . . 14% of people never do.
5. And finally, only 4% of people say they've never tried one.