Here's a summary of the restrictions:
- No alcohol in city parks, including Cathedral Square, Bienville Square, or Mardi Gras park
- The drink must be in a 16 oz paper or plastic cup with the name of the business on it or a LoDA Cup (as shown below)
- You cannot bring a drink from one bar to another
- No "open containers" on the streets and sidewalks of downtown are allowed after midnight.
- You can only have one drink at a time
- The drink must have been bought in the Entertainment District
Get the full story from our brothers and sisters at NBC15.