Albums from Ozzy Osbourne, David Bowie, Coldplay, Jimi Hendrix and more have been reissued on blue vinyl to raise money for UNICEF.
Only 50 copies of each album have been pressed, with one copy going up for auction and another going into a bundle of the 17 albums reissued for the charity, with that set up for bids, too. The remaining copies are being raffled off with each entry costing $6.50. Head to Givergy.com to bid or enter a raffle.
Here's a list of the some of albums up for bids:
- David Bowie - The Next Day
- Bring Me The Horizon That’s The Spirit
- Kate Bush - The Sensual World
- King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
- Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis: Bold as Love
- Bob Marley and the Wailers - Catch a Fire
- Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman
- Amy Winehouse - Back to Black