It's April Fools' Day, which means someone's gonna do something stupid enough to get fired or arrested. Hopefully it's not you! Just kidding. That was MY April Fools prank. I hope it IS you.
Anyway, here are the results from a new survey in honor of April Fools' Day . . .
1. 64% of people are planning to pull a prank today.
2. The 10 people we're most likely to prank are: Our spouse or significant other . . . a friend . . . our kids . . . a coworker . . . mom . . . our boss . . . dad . . . a neighbor . . . a roommate . . . and a pet.
3. Only 2% of people would pull a prank on an enemy.
4. The most common reactions to getting pranked are to smile and admit it was good . . . prank the person back . . . get mad but get over it . . . keep a poker face and don't react . . . and quietly get furious.
5. And finally, 2% of people say they'd end a friendship over a prank.
- "What a Fool Believes" -The Doobie Brothers
- "Won't Get Fooled Again" -The Who
- "Fool on the Hill" -The Beatles
- "Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread)" -Elvis Presley
- "Fools" -Deep Purple
- "You Fool No One" -Deep Purple
- "Ship of Fools" -Bob Seger
- "Best Damn Fool" -Buddy Guy
- "I Pity the Fool" -Buddy Guy&B.B. King
- "Fool for Your Loving" -Whitesnake
- "Only a Fool Would Say That" -Steely Dan
- "I Was a Fool to Care" -James Taylor
- "A Fool for Your Stockings" -ZZ Top
- "Fools" -Van Halen
- "Ship of Fools" -Scorpions
- "One Less Fool" -Randy Meisner
- "I Am a Fool" -Golden Earring
- "A Fool for Love" -Roxy Music
- "Poor Damned Fool" -Harry Chapin
- “Fool in the Rain” –Led Zeppelin
- “Fool to Cry” –Rolling Stones
- “Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)” –Styx
- “Foolin’” –Def Leppard
- “Fool for the City” –Foghat
- "Dancin’ Fool” –Frank Zappa
- "Fool (If You Think it's Over)" -Chris Rea
- "Chain of Fools" -Aretha Franklin
- "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" -Elvin Bishop
- "Foolish Heart" -Steve Perry
- "Nobody's Fool" -Cinderella