The Rolling Stones have announced the rescheduled dates for their No Filtertour.
The rumors were true and it will start on June 21st in Chicago at Soldier Field. Miami, which was supposed to be the first date on April 20th, is now the last one on August 31st. So, instead of some being lucky to see them on a cool spring evening, they're now more than likely subjected to seeing them on a hot and sticky July and August night.
The initial dates were scrapped after Mick Jagger had to deal with a medical issue, reportedly a heart valve replacement, although that was never confirmed.
Tickets sold for the original date will be honored. Those who cannot attend the rescheduled date can refund their tickets by accessing their Ticketmaster account. For transferred tickets, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets, once they have been transferred back. Tickets for the newly added New Orleans date at Mercedes-Benz Superdome will go on sale Friday, May 31st at 10am local time.
- June 21+25 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 29 - Barrie, ON - Burl’s Creek
- July 3 - Washington, D.C. - FedExField
- July 7 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium
- July 14 - New Orleans, LA - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- July 19 - Jacksonville, FL - TIAA Bank Field
- July 23 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
- July 27 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium
- August 1+5 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- August 10 - Denver, CO - Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- August 14 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- August 18 - Santa Clara, CA - Levi’s Stadium
- August 22 - Pasadena, CA - Rose Bowl
- August 26 - Glendale, AZ - State Farm Stadium
- August 31 - Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium
All dates subject to change