- Recorded withThe E Street Band, it became his biggest selling album -- 30-million copies, with 15-million in the U.S.
- Spent seven week at number-one on theBillboard 200, and remained on the chart for 143 weeks
- Yielded seven Top 10 singles, including the crossover hit, "Dancing in the Dark," the video of which introduced us to futureFriendsactressCourteney Cox. The other singles were "Cover Me," "I'm on Fire," "Glory Days," "I'm Goin' Down," "My Hometown" and the title track.
- Turned him from blue collar New Jersey rock star to worldwide celebrity
- And took him from playing arenas to stadiums around the world
Check out the video below...Bruce Springsteen from 2006 at Jazz Fest!
The first clip comes with a written introduction. It says: “On April 30, 2006, Bruce Springsteen took the stage at the New Orleans Jazz Fest for the debut performance of his new group, Bruce Springsteen and the Sessions Band. The weight of Hurricane Katrina, which had happened only eight months earlier, could be felt everywhere in that great city, especially on the site of Jazz Fest. This is the live film of that legendary and premiere performance …”