Keith Richards, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, Warren Haynes of The Allman Brothers and Gov't Mule, John Mellencamp, Aaron Lewis of Staind,Sheryl Crow, Lucinda Williams and The Avett Brothers joined an impressive lineup of country stars in Nashville on Thursday to celebrate the late Merle Haggard on what was both his 80th birthday and the one-year anniversary of his death.
- Richards performed "Sing Me Back Home" on his own and teamed with Willie Nelson on "Reasons to Quit"
- Gibbons and Haynes put their guitars together for "Working Man's Blues" and Gibbons did "The Bottle Let Me Down" on his own
- Skynyrd reprised their Haggard cover from Street Survivors, Honky Tonk Night Time Blues"
- Mellencamp did "White Line Fever" accompanied by fiddle and accordion
- Lewis joined Haggard's son Ben for "Heaven Was a Drink of Wine"
- Crow sang "Natural High"
- Williams sang "Going Where the Lonely Go"
- The Avetts took on "Mama Tried"